TRUFFLE HUNT NEAR FLORENCE is a Wonderful shared tour, focused on Tuscan truffles.
The truffle hunt near Florence will take place in the Mugello Valley. This particular area of Tuscany is fortunate enough to produce a variety of truffles throughout the year. So there’s always a good chance of finding these blessed natural treasures.
HOW THE TRUFFLE HUNT NEAR FLORENCE WORKS
The truffle hunt takes place around a farmhouse near Borgo San Lorenzo (Mugello Valley). Here you will meet your expert truffle hunter who will teach you all the secrets about truffles and truffle hunting.
After a short briefing you will be involved in a charming walk in the “Tartufaia woodland” with our special trained truffle dogs.
During the truffle hunting session you will discover how to associate specific truffles to different shrubs and trees, how to recognise sound truffles from overriped ones etc.
When your truffle hunt near Florence is over you will enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful Mugello Valley farmhouse.
Truffle hunter tagliere: prosecco, salami with truffle, pecorino with truffle, crouton with porcini and truffle, bruschetta with organic EVO oil
Starter: Egg with truffle
First course: Fresh tagliatelle with the truffle found or Lasange with tartufo or Omelette with Tartufo
Beverages are not included in the package.
* possibility of vegetarian or gluten-free options with advance notice
PROGRAMME TRUFFLE HUNT NEAR FLORENCE
10:45 – 11:10 Short briefing about truffles and welcome coffee
11:10 – 12:15 Walk in the woods of the Mugello Valley with an expert truffle hunter and his dog
12:15 – 13:30 Lunch
The package incldues:
Truffle hunt promenade with an expert truffle hunter and his dog
Mugello&Tuscany tourist escort for the whole tour
3-course lunch – Beverages are not included
Advance booking required (recommended at least 3 days before the event)
- Our Tuscany truffle hunt around Florence is a shared experience. This means that it is possibile that other people will join the group
- Please note that the truffle hunt around Florence involves easy walking in the woods. We highly reccomend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Mugello & Tuscany reserves the right to cancel and / or modify the tour program in case of problems caused by adverse weather conditions (eg snow or rain). Specifically, the truffle hunt will be replaced with a tasting of organic extra virgin olive oil. A discount of 20% on the tour will provided. No changes are instead foreseen as regards the food and wine part of the program
The customer has the right to cancel the reservation at any time before departure. A cancellation or modification must always be communicated in writing.
The communication must take place 1/one working day before the start of the trip.Cancellation penalities are as follows:
up to 7 days before the tour, no cancellation penalty
from 6 to 3 days before departure 50%
No refunds will be provided after that time
PRICE WITHOUT TRANSFER SERVICE
€ 140,00 per person
€ 160,00 per person (September to December)
The tour is activated with a minimum of 4 paying people (in the hole group). If the group does not reach 4 people, a supplement of € 65.00 per person is required
The organization of experience both outdoors and indoors is entirely designed in compliance with the rules of the national and regional anti-Covid protocols;
- Wide green spaces and distance between the various picnic stations.
- Staff provided with protective equipment
- Sanitizing gel placed at the entrance of the restaurant, toilets
For the serenity and safety of all the participants, in compliance with the Regional Ordinance and Government Regulations on the containment of the Covid-19 epidemic, we inform you that:
- During the excursion it is required to maintain the minimum interpersonal distance between the participants of at least 1.80 m (cohabiting people are not obliged to distance themselves from each other), in the absence of distance it is mandatory to use the mask during the entire duration of the experience
- In the presence of respiratory infection symptoms and / or fever (greater than 37.5 ° C) please stay at home
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review